WebkinzArea

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This WONDERFUL site is for all the webkinz cravers and more!

Latest topics

» The Tell Your Friends DCT for June 19!
[Guide] to a great and successful shop! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:29 am by ~lizzy~

» NEW PORTAL!(:
[Guide] to a great and successful shop! EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:14 pm by »em[ιℓʏ]™

» The No one Gets on Anymore DCT for the 17th
[Guide] to a great and successful shop! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:38 am by ~lizzy~

» The I'm Back DCT for June 12!
[Guide] to a great and successful shop! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:38 am by ~lizzy~

» The New Rule DCT for the 10th.
[Guide] to a great and successful shop! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:37 am by ~lizzy~

» The Lets Play Music DCT for the 9th.
[Guide] to a great and successful shop! EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:36 am by ~lizzy~

» music club! xD
[Guide] to a great and successful shop! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:35 pm by ~lizzy~

» Coke or Pepsi?
[Guide] to a great and successful shop! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:31 pm by ~lizzy~

» Questions for the awesome admin ~lizzy~ [:
[Guide] to a great and successful shop! EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:31 pm by ~lizzy~

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

[Guide] to a great and successful shop!

ARIELLE(:
    ARIELLE(:

WA Cash : 276

[Guide] to a great and successful shop! Empty [Guide] to a great and successful shop!

Post by ARIELLE(: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Have you ever thought about making a shop, but you didn't know some sites to make graphics on? Well i have some sites i could share with you that make my shop sucessful.
    ~~~
    Picnik.com
    (free membership or to go advanced you can pay for more)
    Lunapic.com
    (free)
    Lunaii.com (A site to make dolls)
    Tinypic.com
    (help upload to your pics to)
    Paint (Helps crop pics and add text and stuff to orders)
    Photoshops
    *Tip* I don't use photoshops, but they do cost money so if you ever think about getting one you could save up your money or ask your mom and dad for one.
    DaFont.com (Provides fonts to download to your computer and makes siggies with!)
    Photobucket.com
    (Provides pictures you can crop and resize for orders at your shops)
    Iconator.com
    (Provides Avvies you can use orders for at your shop)
    ~~~~
    Thanks guys for visiting this thread, I hope on eday to see some of you make your shops and use some of the sites i have provided for you!

~Arielle

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:07 pm